Tagged: Mario Guevara.
Broken Frontier Anthology
312 pages • 27 stories • 50 star creators
Limited copies available!
- “It’s Essential We Acquire First-Hand, Primary Sources of Personal Anecdotes and Memories” – Mathew Klickstein on the Archival Importance of ‘See You at San Diego: An Oral History of Comic-Con, Fandom, and the Triumph of Geek Culture’February 8, 2023
- “I Always Think that Humor is the Best Way to Get Any Message Across” – Eric Nguyen on Subverting a Narrative Trope in ‘White Savior’ from Dark HorseJanuary 17, 2023
- Inside Look: A Pros and Cons List for Strong Feelings – Will Betke-Brunswick Talks About Their Graphic Memoir on the Mother-Child Relationship, Loss, and Coming Out as GenderqueerJanuary 17, 2023
- “I Am My Favourite Subject” – Paul B. Rainey on ‘Why Don’t You Love Me?’, His First Work with D+QJanuary 12, 2023
- Broken Frontier at 20 – The Comics Community on Creators They’ve Discovered During Two Decades of BF!November 4, 2022
BF on Facebook