Tagged: i thought i told you to shut up!!
Broken Frontier Anthology
312 pages • 27 stories • 50 star creators
Limited copies available!
- “I Always Think that Humor is the Best Way to Get Any Message Across” – Eric Nguyen on Subverting a Narrative Trope in ‘White Savior’ from Dark HorseJanuary 17, 2023
- Inside Look: A Pros and Cons List for Strong Feelings – Will Betke-Brunswick Talks About Their Graphic Memoir on the Mother-Child Relationship, Loss, and Coming Out as GenderqueerJanuary 17, 2023
- “I Am My Favourite Subject” – Paul B. Rainey on ‘Why Don’t You Love Me?’, His First Work with D+QJanuary 12, 2023
- Broken Frontier at 20 – The Comics Community on Creators They’ve Discovered During Two Decades of BF!November 4, 2022
- “Community Growth Continues to Be a Positive Area of Development” – Sean Azzopardi on Taking the Medium to New Audiences and His Own Autobio Comics PracticeNovember 4, 2022
BF on Facebook