With over 70,000 attendees and some of the most talented creators in comics, ECCC 2014 was a huge success. The show went smoothly and everyone seemed to have a great time. The positive energy could be felt on the show floor as I made my way around snapping the photos which I’ve included below. In addition, my full con-report can be read here.
Staff Picks for August 9, 2017 – Mister Miracle, Tank Girl: World War Tank Girl, My Pretty Vampire, Redlands and More!
Broken Frontier Staff Picks for October 8: Wytches, Aurora West, Tiny Pencil, Savage Hulk, Batgirl & More
Broken Frontier Staff Picks for May 14, 2014: Hellboy In Hell, United States of Murder Inc., Shutter, The Amateurs, Superman: Doomed & More
The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys #2
Broken Frontier Anthology
312 pages • 27 stories • 50 star creators
Limited copies available!
- “I Think There’s So Much Room in Comics for Experimentation – George Wylesol on His “Point and Click” Graphic Novel ‘2120’ and the Avery Hill KickstarterNovember 29, 2021
- “I Realised that I Had Basically Started a Micropublisher by Accident” – Josh Hicks Chats About the New Graphic Universe ‘Glorious Wrestling Alliance’ Collection and the Carp Publishing Endeavours CatalogueNovember 1, 2021
- “This Process Turned Me into a Better Cartoonist” – Theo Ellsworth on His Adaptation of Jeff VanderMeer’s ‘Secret Life’ for Drawn & QuarterlyOctober 18, 2021
- HCZF Round-Up – Comics and Graphic Novels You May Have Missed from Alxndra Cook, Danny Noble, Dominique Duong, Gareth Brookes, Sabba Khan and More!September 30, 2021
- “We Try to Remain as True as Possible to the Original Work” – Digital Publisher Europe Comics on Bringing the Very Best of European Comics Practice to Wider AudiencesSeptember 21, 2021
BF on Facebook